Sincerely, Miss Canada

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Revisioning

As I near my first year anniversary in Arizona, I'm realizing that I'm really pretty adapted to being here. I no longer notice differences everyday. This is no longer a foreign land. It's just my new home.

I hate to think that this blog should be abandoned just because its primary vision is no longer pertinent, so I'm re-visioning. Welcome to my new blog. Same place as the old blog for now.

I intend to write letters to whom I please. I think this new format will allow me more liberty in choosing topics to write about. Hopefully it will generate more discussion in the comments.

So what do you think? Is this an acceptable morph?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So long as it's still you, Miss Canada.

That's all that matters!

12/18/2005 9:46 a.m.

 
Blogger miss canada said...

Oh yes, still me -- but hopefully now that I've freed myself of my restrictive theme I will have more to say, and hence will post more! So still the same Miss Canada, and of of her!

12/18/2005 11:24 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Canada,
I feel I should point out how sweet and polite (read: Canadian) it is of you to ask others' opinion / acceptance / blessing of your decision.
Well.
Embrace change;
to hell with those who won't have you any other way.
ooEllen

12/18/2005 4:47 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 




all material copyright © 2005 alison irving